1. Here is a checklist to help you make sure you are ready for registration and buying crypto
1) The money you wish to invest is on a card, it can be your local currency / USD/ Euro. You know the card number, expiration date and CVV code (the 3 digits on the back of your card)
2) Internet payments are allowed on this card and the limit is higher than the amount you wish to deposit. If you don't know how to increase the spending limit, connect to your bank customer service.
3) You have 2 pictures saved on your laptop or computer - your selfie and the photo of your document.
The selfie should be without filters, no glasses, no hats, no hair covering your face, and your ears are visible. The selfie looks like a photo for official documents - your head and top of your shoulders, you are looking into the camera. It doesn't matter what you are wearing, but don't wear coats or jackets.
Pick one of the following documents:
1. ID-card - photo of plastic card from both sides
2. Passport - photo of the front page
3. Driver's license - photo of plastic card from both sides
The photo must be clear. Leave some of the surface around the document, on which you are taking this photo, so it is seen its not a screenshot, but a photo. The edges of the document should be visible.
Example of a passport photo: